This wax is a specialty paraffin wax formulated specifically for use in scented wax chips, tarts, and clamshell molds.
(You will need to test this tart wax with your specific warmer. Not all warmers are the same. Some have a higher wattage bulb in them and melt the wax tarts better than others.)
- Smooth, opaque, hard surface consistency.
- Excellent release from molds.
- Excellent scent release when used with warmers suited to the 4826A congeal point.
- Proprietary additive package allows this wax to accommodate a 6-8% fragrance load. Higher loads may be possible.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- 140������F congeal point better suited for warm climates vs. lower melt point chip waxes.
- Average pour temperature: 160-170������F
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change its characteristics, other than it may cause the slabs to stick together and to the box.