Smooth and creamy paraffin container blend specially designed for the manufacture of container candles. This wax is NOT a one-pour wax.
- Holds above average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6 to 10% is typical.
- Exhibits good adhesion to glass containers.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- Tends to require a bit less liquid dye than a "one-pour" type container wax like IGI-4636.
- Average pour temperature: 160��F
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change its characteristics, other than it may cause the slabs to stick together and to the box.