A unique and innovative product base used to create whipped foaming bath butters, sugar scrubs, a body souffle, or a salt scrub.
- Paraben free
- MPG (mono propylene glycol) free
- PEG (Polyethylene glycol) free
- Can be used for shower, bath, or facial wash applications
- High foam and creamy lather
- Mild formulation ideal for sensitive skin
- Zein test determined it was a "non skin irritant"
- Moisturizing formulation rich in glycerine
Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sorbitol
To process, simply use a mixer:
Whip/beat the Crystal OPC, follow by adding sugar or salt, fragrance, fragrance oils or any other additives and continue whipping until the desired volume is achieved. It is recommended to add equal parts sugar or salt to the soap base. The product is used to create a wide range of different whipped foaming body scrubs.
Check out our Cosmetic Base Recipes in the Candle Making University.