This soft, low-shrink container wax was originally produced by Dussek Campbell and then BP under the blend number 5766. It is now produced by IGI under the formula #6006.
- Creamy in appearance, this wax needs no additives other than fragrance and color.
- Holdsan average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6-10% is typical.
- Good scent throw.
- Good burn characteristics.
- Low shrinkage means that a re-pour is usually not required.
- Average pour temperature: 160°F
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change its characteristics, other than it may cause the slabs to stick together and to the box.