This wax has replaced the former IGI 1343 Cut N Curl Wax
A fully refined wax suitable for pillar and other molded candles as well as "cut & carve" candles. Also suitable for creating wax-dipped bears.
- Not as brittle as a typical paraffin wax, making it suitable for "cut & carve" applications.
- Fragrance oil retention of 3% is typical. Higher fragrance loads may require the use of additives.
- Good mold release.
- Good burn characteristics.
- Even shrinkage, without cracking or spotting.
- Average pour temperature: 170-180��F.
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change its characteristics, other than it may cause the slabs to stick together and to the box.