This 100% soybean wax is a true single pour, and is designed to make soy container candles. This wax produces a smooth finish on top and does not usually require touch ups. It also helps stabilize color for a nice uniform look.
- All natural!!
- Holds an average amount of fragrance oil at 6%. Higher amounts are possible with the use of certain additives.
- Average pouring temperature is between 140-160°F.
- Melt point - 125-130°F
- Flash Point - >600°F
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to glass containers when used properly.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- Comes in flake form which makes it easy to measure and dispense.
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change it's characteristics, other than it will no longer be in a flake form.