This blend of coconut and soy wax is a true single pour and is designed to adhere to the sides of the jars. This wax produces a smooth top on candles and has a beautiful white finish (whiter than most soy waxes). This wax should be used only for the manufacture of container candles.
- All natural!!
- Holds an average amount of fragrance oil at 6%. Higher amounts are possible with the use of certain additives.
- Average pouring temperature is between 160-170°F.
- Melt point - 124°F
- Flash point - >600°F
- Holds dye well and produces very vivid colors.
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to glass containers when used properly.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- Comes in a slab form which is easy to cut.
Pallets may need a 3-4 week lead time based on availability.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change its characteristics, other than it may cause the slabs to stick together and to the box.